The Christ Medicus Foundation was blessed to co-host an amazing event in Washington, D.C. entitled ‘Life, Liberty, & the Survival of Catholic Health Care’ with the Catholic Information Center. Catherine Hadro of EWTN’s television program, Pro-Life Weekly, moderated the event which featured a panel discussion with Grace-Marie Turner of the Galen Institute, Dr. Marguerite Duane, M.D., and Louis Brown, Executive Director of the Christ Medicus Foundation.
- Summer 2023: CATHOLIC JOURNAL ON RELIGIOUS FREEDOM AND HEALTH CARE
- Press Release: Surgeon General Advisory on Crisis of Isolation confirms Vital Need of Community in Health Care
- Press Release: CMF Joins CHCLA and SBA List in Filing Amicus Brief in Support of Preliminary Injunction Against Abortion Drug Mifepristone
- Press Release: The First State of the Union Address in the Post-Roe Era
- African Americans Disproportionately Impacted by Abortion Says Louis Brown | EWTN Pro-Life Weekly