The Christ Medicus Foundation was blessed to co-host an amazing event in Washington, D.C. entitled ‘Life, Liberty, & the Survival of Catholic Health Care’ with the Catholic Information Center. Catherine Hadro of EWTN’s television program, Pro-Life Weekly, moderated the event which featured a panel discussion with Grace-Marie Turner of the Galen Institute, Dr. Marguerite Duane, M.D., and Louis Brown, Executive Director of the Christ Medicus Foundation.
- THE FINAL WORD: END OF LIFE CARE MUST HAVE LOVE AT ITS CENTER | Catholic Telegraph publishes OpEd by CMF CURO Director, Jordan Buzza
- Louis Brown discusses Arkansas Governor’s Signing of Medical Conscience and Diversity Act – EWTN News Nightly
- For Immediate Release: Governor’s Signing of Arkansas Conscience Legislation Reinforces Urgent Need to Protect Civil Rights of Medical Workers Across the Country
- Louis Brown discusses Arkansas Medical Conscience and Diversity Act- EWTN News Nightly
- For Immediate Release: Amend the American Rescue Plan to Restrict Taxpayer Funding of Abortions