The Christ Medicus Foundation was blessed to co-host an amazing event in Washington, D.C. entitled ‘Life, Liberty, & the Survival of Catholic Health Care’ with the Catholic Information Center. Catherine Hadro of EWTN’s television program, Pro-Life Weekly, moderated the event which featured a panel discussion with Grace-Marie Turner of the Galen Institute, Dr. Marguerite Duane, M.D., and Louis Brown, Executive Director of the Christ Medicus Foundation.
- Panel Discussion on Medicare for All and the Current State of Health Care
- Louis Brown discusses religious freedom on Catholic Connection with Teresa Tomeo.
- CMF Hosts Panel: Life, Liberty, & the Survival of Catholic Health Care
- Louis Brown on Life, Liberty, & Law Podcast
- Understanding Human Rights through the lens of Human Nature