The Christ Medicus Foundation was blessed to co-host an amazing event in Washington, D.C. entitled ‘Life, Liberty, & the Survival of Catholic Health Care’ with the Catholic Information Center. Catherine Hadro of EWTN’s television program, Pro-Life Weekly, moderated the event which featured a panel discussion with Grace-Marie Turner of the Galen Institute, Dr. Marguerite Duane, M.D., and Louis Brown, Executive Director of the Christ Medicus Foundation.
- Feast of St. Padre Pio Welcomes Prayers for New Catholic Hospital in Diocese of Lansing
- Black Lives Matter and The Christian as featured in First Things Magazine, Written By Louis Brown
- Louis Brown Discusses “A New Birth for American Civil Rights” on Life, Liberty and Law Podcast
- A New Birth for Civil Rights with Louis Brown at Napa Institute Summer Conference
- The “Cancellation” of Margaret Sanger