The Christ Medicus Foundation was blessed to co-host an amazing event in Washington, D.C. entitled ‘Life, Liberty, & the Survival of Catholic Health Care’ with the Catholic Information Center. Catherine Hadro of EWTN’s television program, Pro-Life Weekly, moderated the event which featured a panel discussion with Grace-Marie Turner of the Galen Institute, Dr. Marguerite Duane, M.D., and Louis Brown, Executive Director of the Christ Medicus Foundation.
- At What Price: Medicare for All
- Assistant Director of Ministry and Policy Development, Michael Vacca on Catholic Connection
- Health Care: The Greatest Pro-Life Political Battle of Our Time
- The Palliative Care Hospice Education and Training Act (PCHETA): the Wrong Direction
- The Catholic Medical Association, Solidarity HealthShare and Christ Medicus Foundation Applaud HHS Action to Create More Transparency in Healthcare