The Christ Medicus Foundation was blessed to co-host an amazing event in Washington, D.C. entitled ‘Life, Liberty, & the Survival of Catholic Health Care’ with the Catholic Information Center. Catherine Hadro of EWTN’s television program, Pro-Life Weekly, moderated the event which featured a panel discussion with Grace-Marie Turner of the Galen Institute, Dr. Marguerite Duane, M.D., and Louis Brown, Executive Director of the Christ Medicus Foundation.
- Federal Injunction Protects Employers from Contraceptive Mandate
- Louis Brown: Health care is the pro-life battleground on Respect Life Radio
- Louis Brown and Michael Vaca discuss Catholic Health Sharing on Wake Up! Catholic Community Radio
- Michael Vacca and Louis Brown on Wake UP! Community Radio
- At What Price: Medicare for All