The Christ Medicus Foundation was blessed to co-host an amazing event in Washington, D.C. entitled ‘Life, Liberty, & the Survival of Catholic Health Care’ with the Catholic Information Center. Catherine Hadro of EWTN’s television program, Pro-Life Weekly, moderated the event which featured a panel discussion with Grace-Marie Turner of the Galen Institute, Dr. Marguerite Duane, M.D., and Louis Brown, Executive Director of the Christ Medicus Foundation.
- Press Release: HHS Regulation Section 1557 Attacks Human Dignity, Medical Conscience and Religious Freedom Rights, and Threatens Health Access
- Press Release: Christ Medicus Foundation Expresses Joy and Gratitude to God for an End to Roe & the Renewed Hope for a Culture of Life in America at All Stages
- Press Release: CMF Cheers Prospect of Overturning Roe v Wade While Expressing Outrage at Unprecedented Supreme Court Leak
- Religious Freedom in America in Danger States CMF’s Louis Brown on Catholic Connection with Teresa Tomeo
- An “Oath Unviolated”: Realizing the Joy of Medicine through the Free Exercise of Conscience