The Christ Medicus Foundation was blessed to co-host an amazing event in Washington, D.C. entitled ‘Life, Liberty, & the Survival of Catholic Health Care’ with the Catholic Information Center. Catherine Hadro of EWTN’s television program, Pro-Life Weekly, moderated the event which featured a panel discussion with Grace-Marie Turner of the Galen Institute, Dr. Marguerite Duane, M.D., and Louis Brown, Executive Director of the Christ Medicus Foundation.
- CMF CURO Director, Jordan Buzza Discusses “A New Normal?” Digital Health Care Conference on Catholic Connection
- Michael Vacca Discusses Freedom, Conscience, and Threats to Religious Liberty on Catholic Connection
- Louis Brown Discusses COVID-19’s Impact on African American Communities on EWTN News Nightly
- Time-Critical Event: A New Health Care Normal?
- Let Religious Organizations Serve: The Court must protect religious freedom of the Little Sisters