Be a champion for religious freedom in health care this Giving Tuesday 2020.
Through God’s grace, your prayers and financial support, and our labor, this year has been one of the most critical in the Christ Medicus Foundation (CMF)’s history:
- CMF united Catholic and medical allies, hosting virtual conferences with more than 1,800 registrants in May, July, and October to educate Americans across the country on maintaining health, safety, and spiritual peace.
- This Fall, CMF launched its Health Care Civil Rights Task Force to protect the civil rights of patients and families in their medical care alongside pro-life organizations throughout the country.
- CMF has achieved momentous features in Catholic publications, events, and media with our urgent message to protect human dignity and defend Catholic health care.
- CMF’s health care ministry, CMF CURO, has played a crucial role in providing individuals and families in all 50 states with Christ-centered, affordable health care.
CMF has accomplished more than ever before thanks in great part to our supporters.
In spite of all we have accomplished this year, 2021 could prove even more challenging and the attacks on life and religious liberty could be even more severe.
Here are 3 ways you can help us meet the challenge:
- Join us in praying a novena to Our Lady of Guadalupe, beginning this Thursday, December 4th, petitioning Our Lady for CMF’s obedience to God and for God’s financial provision for our ministry.
- Become a monthly small donor to CMF today, Giving Tuesday 2020. Contribute what you can – $25, $50, or even $100 a month aids our efforts to defend human dignity, life, and religious freedom in health care.
- Invite 10 family members or friends to pray for and to learn more about CMF’s urgent mission.
We urgently need your prayers and support.
To paraphrase the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., the rights of our brothers and sisters to life, health, and religious liberty cannot wait!