A Federal court has struck down an Obamacare-era rule related to transgender care, ruling that Christian healthcare professionals don’t have to perform transgender-related care that is contrary to their religious beliefs. CMF Executive Director, Louis Brown, offers insight on this issue and the future of Catholic healthcare on Ave Maria Radio.
- Seeking Healing through the Sacraments for our Polarized Nation and Church | Michael Vacca on the Son Rise Morning Show
- Educating on the Dangerous and Extreme Proposal 3 in Michigan | Louis Brown on Catholic Connection with Teresa Tomeo
- Press Release: Pro-Life Court Victory in Texas – Amicus Brief of CHCLA, Christ Medicus and Other Pro-Life Health Organizations Cited
- Press Release: HHS Regulation Section 1557 Attacks Human Dignity, Medical Conscience and Religious Freedom Rights, and Threatens Health Access
- Press Release: Christ Medicus Foundation Expresses Joy and Gratitude to God for an End to Roe & the Renewed Hope for a Culture of Life in America at All Stages