A Federal court has struck down an Obamacare-era rule related to transgender care, ruling that Christian healthcare professionals don’t have to perform transgender-related care that is contrary to their religious beliefs. CMF Executive Director, Louis Brown, offers insight on this issue and the future of Catholic healthcare on Ave Maria Radio.
- Michael Vacca Co-Authors Article in Ethics & Medics
- Christ Medicus Foundation and Catholic Medical Association’s July Digital Health Care Conference Sheds Light on the Current Crises and Casts a Vision for the Future of Catholic Health Care
- In Defense of St. Joseph Medical Center, Catholic Medicine, and Conscience Rights
- Building a Civilization of Love and Justice in Times of Division – University of Dallas conversation with Louis Brown
- VIGILANCE NEEDED: THE LITTLE SISTERS OF THE POOR SUPREME COURT WIN AND THE URGENCY OF DEFENDING RELIGIOUS LIBERTY