A Federal court has struck down an Obamacare-era rule related to transgender care, ruling that Christian healthcare professionals don’t have to perform transgender-related care that is contrary to their religious beliefs. CMF Executive Director, Louis Brown, offers insight on this issue and the future of Catholic healthcare on Ave Maria Radio.
- Summer 2023: CATHOLIC JOURNAL ON RELIGIOUS FREEDOM AND HEALTH CARE
- Press Release: Surgeon General Advisory on Crisis of Isolation confirms Vital Need of Community in Health Care
- Press Release: CMF Joins CHCLA and SBA List in Filing Amicus Brief in Support of Preliminary Injunction Against Abortion Drug Mifepristone
- Press Release: The First State of the Union Address in the Post-Roe Era
- African Americans Disproportionately Impacted by Abortion Says Louis Brown | EWTN Pro-Life Weekly