A Federal court has struck down an Obamacare-era rule related to transgender care, ruling that Christian healthcare professionals don’t have to perform transgender-related care that is contrary to their religious beliefs. CMF Executive Director, Louis Brown, offers insight on this issue and the future of Catholic healthcare on Ave Maria Radio.
- Rebirth of the Civil Rights Movement & Reflection on Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s Ministry – Louis Brown and Kathryn Jean Lopez
- Michael Vacca Discusses Religious Liberty During COVID-19 on Bioethics on Air (Part 2)
- Religious Freedom and Rights of Conscience in Health Care – Louis Brown on Faith & Politics Podcast
- A right to worship — responsibly | Pittsburgh Gazette publishes OpEd by CMF CURO Director, Jordan Buzza
- Christ Medicus Foundation statement on Diocese of Brooklyn v. Cuomo – EWTN News Nightly