A Federal court has struck down an Obamacare-era rule related to transgender care, ruling that Christian healthcare professionals don’t have to perform transgender-related care that is contrary to their religious beliefs. CMF Executive Director, Louis Brown, offers insight on this issue and the future of Catholic healthcare on Ave Maria Radio.
- Building a Culture of Life as a Member of CMF CURO
- CMF CURO Attends The 2020 March for Life
- Federal Injunction Protects Employers from Contraceptive Mandate
- Louis Brown: Health care is the pro-life battleground on Respect Life Radio
- Louis Brown and Michael Vaca discuss Catholic Health Sharing on Wake Up! Catholic Community Radio