A Federal court has struck down an Obamacare-era rule related to transgender care, ruling that Christian healthcare professionals don’t have to perform transgender-related care that is contrary to their religious beliefs. CMF Executive Director, Louis Brown, offers insight on this issue and the future of Catholic healthcare on Ave Maria Radio.
- Press Release: Christ Medicus Foundation Expresses Joy and Gratitude to God for an End to Roe & the Renewed Hope for a Culture of Life in America at All Stages
- Press Release: CMF Cheers Prospect of Overturning Roe v Wade While Expressing Outrage at Unprecedented Supreme Court Leak
- Religious Freedom in America in Danger States CMF’s Louis Brown on Catholic Connection with Teresa Tomeo
- An “Oath Unviolated”: Realizing the Joy of Medicine through the Free Exercise of Conscience
- Press Release: Pray and Fast for Peace in Ukraine