Jordan Buzza talks to Teresa Tomeo about “A New Catholic Normal?” Digital Health Care Conference happening on May 16th at 11am EDT. He discusses topics for this important conference for Catholics and health care professionals alike. Jordan also highlights concerns that impact pro-life clinics, Catholic health care, and religious freedom for all.
- CMF CURO Director, Jordan Buzza Discusses “A New Normal?” Digital Health Care Conference on Catholic Connection
- Michael Vacca Discusses Freedom, Conscience, and Threats to Religious Liberty on Catholic Connection
- Louis Brown Discusses COVID-19’s Impact on African American Communities on EWTN News Nightly
- Time-Critical Event: A New Health Care Normal?
- Let Religious Organizations Serve: The Court must protect religious freedom of the Little Sisters