Jordan Buzza talks to Teresa Tomeo about “A New Catholic Normal?” Digital Health Care Conference happening on May 16th at 11am EDT. He discusses topics for this important conference for Catholics and health care professionals alike. Jordan also highlights concerns that impact pro-life clinics, Catholic health care, and religious freedom for all.
- Digital Conference: Life, Conscience, Coercion
- YOUR RIGHTS FOR A RELIGIOUS EXEMPTION FROM GOVERNMENT COVID-19 VACCINE MANDATES
- For Immediate Release: The Need for Consent in Medical Interventions & the Problematic Nature of Vaccine Mandates
- Michael Vacca joins Teresa Tomeo on Catholic Connection to speak about Ohio Conscience Protection Laws
- For Immediate Release: New Ohio Law Protects Civil Right of Medical Conscience