Jordan Buzza talks to Teresa Tomeo about “A New Catholic Normal?” Digital Health Care Conference happening on May 16th at 11am EDT. He discusses topics for this important conference for Catholics and health care professionals alike. Jordan also highlights concerns that impact pro-life clinics, Catholic health care, and religious freedom for all.
- Summer 2023: CATHOLIC JOURNAL ON RELIGIOUS FREEDOM AND HEALTH CARE
- Press Release: Surgeon General Advisory on Crisis of Isolation confirms Vital Need of Community in Health Care
- Press Release: CMF Joins CHCLA and SBA List in Filing Amicus Brief in Support of Preliminary Injunction Against Abortion Drug Mifepristone
- Press Release: The First State of the Union Address in the Post-Roe Era
- African Americans Disproportionately Impacted by Abortion Says Louis Brown | EWTN Pro-Life Weekly