Jordan Buzza talks to Teresa Tomeo about “A New Catholic Normal?” Digital Health Care Conference happening on May 16th at 11am EDT. He discusses topics for this important conference for Catholics and health care professionals alike. Jordan also highlights concerns that impact pro-life clinics, Catholic health care, and religious freedom for all.
- THE FINAL WORD: END OF LIFE CARE MUST HAVE LOVE AT ITS CENTER | Catholic Telegraph publishes OpEd by CMF CURO Director, Jordan Buzza
- Louis Brown discusses Arkansas Governor’s Signing of Medical Conscience and Diversity Act – EWTN News Nightly
- For Immediate Release: Governor’s Signing of Arkansas Conscience Legislation Reinforces Urgent Need to Protect Civil Rights of Medical Workers Across the Country
- Louis Brown discusses Arkansas Medical Conscience and Diversity Act- EWTN News Nightly
- For Immediate Release: Amend the American Rescue Plan to Restrict Taxpayer Funding of Abortions