Jordan Buzza talks to Teresa Tomeo about “A New Catholic Normal?” Digital Health Care Conference happening on May 16th at 11am EDT. He discusses topics for this important conference for Catholics and health care professionals alike. Jordan also highlights concerns that impact pro-life clinics, Catholic health care, and religious freedom for all.
- Feast of St. Padre Pio Welcomes Prayers for New Catholic Hospital in Diocese of Lansing
- Black Lives Matter and The Christian as featured in First Things Magazine, Written By Louis Brown
- Louis Brown Discusses “A New Birth for American Civil Rights” on Life, Liberty and Law Podcast
- A New Birth for Civil Rights with Louis Brown at Napa Institute Summer Conference
- The “Cancellation” of Margaret Sanger