Louis Brown, Executive Director of Christ Medicus Foundation, joins Tom Shakely and Noah Brandt for a conversation on the future of American healthcare reform, an introduction to the vision of Christ Medicus Foundation, and the issue of religious liberty in healthcare.
- Rebirth of the Civil Rights Movement & Reflection on Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s Ministry – Louis Brown and Kathryn Jean Lopez
- Michael Vacca Discusses Religious Liberty During COVID-19 on Bioethics on Air (Part 2)
- Religious Freedom and Rights of Conscience in Health Care – Louis Brown on Faith & Politics Podcast
- A right to worship — responsibly | Pittsburgh Gazette publishes OpEd by CMF CURO Director, Jordan Buzza
- Christ Medicus Foundation statement on Diocese of Brooklyn v. Cuomo – EWTN News Nightly