The Little Sisters of the Poor will head back to the Supreme Court this term as they continue to defend their religious liberty from the HHS Contraception mandate. As debates continue to rage over the future of health care, will religious liberty be respected? Louis Brown discusses with Al Kresta.
- African Americans Disproportionately Impacted by Abortion Says Louis Brown | EWTN Pro-Life Weekly
- Defending Life and Dignity on College Campuses | Louis Brown on the Drew Mariani Show
- Detroit Catholic Commentary by Michael Vacca | The Moral Imperative to Defeat Proposal 3
- Press Release: Christ Medicus Submits Official Public Comment on Radical HHS Proposed Regulation
- The Perils of Proposal 3 | Michael Vacca on the Son Rise Morning Show