“Patient freedom would not survive a single-payer federally controlled health care system. The right to life would not survive a single-payer health care system. The right of religious freedom and faithfully Catholic health care would not survive such a federally controlled single-payer system.”
- CMF CURO Director, Jordan Buzza Discusses “A New Normal?” Digital Health Care Conference on Catholic Connection
- Michael Vacca Discusses Freedom, Conscience, and Threats to Religious Liberty on Catholic Connection
- Louis Brown Discusses COVID-19’s Impact on African American Communities on EWTN News Nightly
- Time-Critical Event: A New Health Care Normal?
- Let Religious Organizations Serve: The Court must protect religious freedom of the Little Sisters