Louis Brown, Executive Director of the Christ Medicus Foundation and former HHS Office of Civil Rights official, explains why our current healthcare system falls short, identifies the problems with many of the proposed solutions, and provides insight on the Catholic healthcare model. Listen to the interview on Doctor, Doctor.
- Summer 2023: CATHOLIC JOURNAL ON RELIGIOUS FREEDOM AND HEALTH CARE
- Press Release: Surgeon General Advisory on Crisis of Isolation confirms Vital Need of Community in Health Care
- Press Release: CMF Joins CHCLA and SBA List in Filing Amicus Brief in Support of Preliminary Injunction Against Abortion Drug Mifepristone
- Press Release: The First State of the Union Address in the Post-Roe Era
- African Americans Disproportionately Impacted by Abortion Says Louis Brown | EWTN Pro-Life Weekly