Louis Brown, Executive Director of the Christ Medicus Foundation and former HHS Office of Civil Rights official, explains why our current healthcare system falls short, identifies the problems with many of the proposed solutions, and provides insight on the Catholic healthcare model. Listen to the interview on Doctor, Doctor.
- The Catholic Medical Association, Solidarity HealthShare and Christ Medicus Foundation Applaud HHS Action to Create More Transparency in Healthcare
- Conscious Rights & Transgender-Related Care on Ave Maria Radio
- The Titus Cromer Case: The Moral Obligation to Protect Human and Civil Rights in Health Care
- Bobby Reyes’ Passing and the Failure to Respect Human and Civil Rights of Patients and Families
- Panel Discussion on Medicare for All and the Current State of Health Care