“The new HHS price transparency rules give greater control to patients over their own health care and I applaud President Trump and Secretary Azar for their commitment to patient-centered care. Members of the Christ Medicus Foundation (CMF) CURO health sharing option know the benefits of transparent health care costs and CMF believes that such transparency should be available to patients across the board, not just in health sharing. The more price transparency available to patients, the more patients can exercise legitimate control over their own health care,” said Louis Brown, Executive Director of the Christ Medicus Foundation.
- Press Release: HHS Regulation Section 1557 Attacks Human Dignity, Medical Conscience and Religious Freedom Rights, and Threatens Health Access
- Press Release: Christ Medicus Foundation Expresses Joy and Gratitude to God for an End to Roe & the Renewed Hope for a Culture of Life in America at All Stages
- Press Release: CMF Cheers Prospect of Overturning Roe v Wade While Expressing Outrage at Unprecedented Supreme Court Leak
- Religious Freedom in America in Danger States CMF’s Louis Brown on Catholic Connection with Teresa Tomeo
- An “Oath Unviolated”: Realizing the Joy of Medicine through the Free Exercise of Conscience