“The new HHS price transparency rules give greater control to patients over their own health care and I applaud President Trump and Secretary Azar for their commitment to patient-centered care. Members of the Christ Medicus Foundation (CMF) CURO health sharing option know the benefits of transparent health care costs and CMF believes that such transparency should be available to patients across the board, not just in health sharing. The more price transparency available to patients, the more patients can exercise legitimate control over their own health care,” said Louis Brown, Executive Director of the Christ Medicus Foundation.
- African Americans Disproportionately Impacted by Abortion Says Louis Brown | EWTN Pro-Life Weekly
- Defending Life and Dignity on College Campuses | Louis Brown on the Drew Mariani Show
- Detroit Catholic Commentary by Michael Vacca | The Moral Imperative to Defeat Proposal 3
- Press Release: Christ Medicus Submits Official Public Comment on Radical HHS Proposed Regulation
- The Perils of Proposal 3 | Michael Vacca on the Son Rise Morning Show