“The new HHS price transparency rules give greater control to patients over their own health care and I applaud President Trump and Secretary Azar for their commitment to patient-centered care. Members of the Christ Medicus Foundation (CMF) CURO health sharing option know the benefits of transparent health care costs and CMF believes that such transparency should be available to patients across the board, not just in health sharing. The more price transparency available to patients, the more patients can exercise legitimate control over their own health care,” said Louis Brown, Executive Director of the Christ Medicus Foundation.
- Summer 2023: CATHOLIC JOURNAL ON RELIGIOUS FREEDOM AND HEALTH CARE
- Press Release: Surgeon General Advisory on Crisis of Isolation confirms Vital Need of Community in Health Care
- Press Release: CMF Joins CHCLA and SBA List in Filing Amicus Brief in Support of Preliminary Injunction Against Abortion Drug Mifepristone
- Press Release: The First State of the Union Address in the Post-Roe Era
- African Americans Disproportionately Impacted by Abortion Says Louis Brown | EWTN Pro-Life Weekly