“The new HHS price transparency rules give greater control to patients over their own health care and I applaud President Trump and Secretary Azar for their commitment to patient-centered care. Members of the Christ Medicus Foundation (CMF) CURO health sharing option know the benefits of transparent health care costs and CMF believes that such transparency should be available to patients across the board, not just in health sharing. The more price transparency available to patients, the more patients can exercise legitimate control over their own health care,” said Louis Brown, Executive Director of the Christ Medicus Foundation.
- Spring 2021: CATHOLIC JOURNAL ON RELIGIOUS FREEDOM AND HEALTH CARE
- Michael Vacca discusses fetal tissue research On Catholic Connection with Teresa Tomeo
- “Do No Harm. . .To Freedom?” CMF Fellow, Brady Stiller, published in Crisis Magazine
- Louis Brown On Catholicism, Medical Ethics, and Healthcare Policy – Minnesota Catholic Conference
- THE FINAL WORD: END OF LIFE CARE MUST HAVE LOVE AT ITS CENTER | Catholic Telegraph publishes OpEd by CMF CURO Director, Jordan Buzza