“The new HHS price transparency rules give greater control to patients over their own health care and I applaud President Trump and Secretary Azar for their commitment to patient-centered care. Members of the Christ Medicus Foundation (CMF) CURO health sharing option know the benefits of transparent health care costs and CMF believes that such transparency should be available to patients across the board, not just in health sharing. The more price transparency available to patients, the more patients can exercise legitimate control over their own health care,” said Louis Brown, Executive Director of the Christ Medicus Foundation.
- CMF CURO Director, Jordan Buzza Discusses “A New Normal?” Digital Health Care Conference on Catholic Connection
- Michael Vacca Discusses Freedom, Conscience, and Threats to Religious Liberty on Catholic Connection
- Louis Brown Discusses COVID-19’s Impact on African American Communities on EWTN News Nightly
- Time-Critical Event: A New Health Care Normal?
- Let Religious Organizations Serve: The Court must protect religious freedom of the Little Sisters